Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Had my kindle for many years and now it is saying no credit

Customer Question

had my kindle for many years and now it is saying no credit card on file, tried putting info in again but wont let me buy a book, could u talk me through this.....getting very frusted
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 19 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

To change any of your CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not from the Kindle directly) at the link below:

Expert:  Aric replied 19 days ago.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Please keep in mind rating me does not close the question in any way- it simply ensures I am paid for my time spent trying to help you. You can follow up at any time at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 19 days ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?