I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Is your kindle connected to wi-fi/wireless?
Do you also have a windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10 computer, or a mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
- Press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on
, then go to menu / settings on the kindle, then select the Wi-Fi / Wireless option, and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name.
- If needed, click on the Amazon website below:
, and sign in your Amazon account if prompted
, then there, click on the Actions button of each book you want, then click on the Deliver option, then select your Kindle device, then click on Deliver, and check.
- Disconnect the power cord(s) from your internet modem/router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then reconnect, then wait a bit
- If needed, basically, you need to download / save the kindle software update file at the Amazon website. Then connect the Kindle to a computer with the USB cable, and transfer the update file from the computer to the Kindle to in order update. Please click on the Amazon website below for the full instructions:
- If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, so I can update your kindle directly and quickly through your computer for you.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,