Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician

I am calling about mt Amazon Fire Phone. Maybe you can

Customer Question

I am calling about mt Amazon Fire Phone. Maybe you can direct me to someone.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I haven't had it a year.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just happened. I tried to send photo's email and the person gets so many like 99. they just keep coming to them.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just recently got my phone programmed to send photo's text. One of your techs name Ann helped me on that.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 1 month ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

Did you follow these steps>

1. Open the Messaging app.
  2. Tap the Compose icon.
  3. Enter a phone number or name in the To: field, or tap the Add Contact icon to search or browse your contact list. Existing contacts automatically populate in the To: field as you type. If you add multiple contacts to a message, it automatically converts into a group message or broadcast message (depending on your text message settings).
  4. Type your message. When you type, a character counter appears. When you exceed the 160-character limit for text messages, a new message is created.
  5. To attach a photo or video to your message and convert it into a multimedia message, tap theAttach icon.
    • Capture a Photo – Take a picture with the Camera app and add it to the message.
    • Capture a Video – Record a video with the Camera app and add it to the message.
    • Choose Existing – Choose an existing photo or video from the Photos app and add it to the message.
  6. Tap the Send icon.