Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

My Kindle fire HD 10 will not charge

Customer Question

My Kindle fire HD 10 will not charge
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi James,

Please plug in your Kindle for 5 minutes then hold down the power button for 45 seconds while it is plugged in until the Kindle reboots. It can take 2-3 minutes for the complete reboot process. Allow another 20 minutes for a charge.

If that does not work then please let me know when you purchased the Kindle

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.