Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I have many nook and lost one of them. The lost nook had

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have many nook and lost one of them. The lost nook had been used for purchased adult books that 's not appropriate for my children. How can I de-register my lost nook?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it 's the first old nook touch model.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This has been going on for about a week.
JA: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The lost Nook is not de-registerable by you. De-regisering procedures for a Nook cannot be done without the device in your hands, except by the company themselves. You will have to contact B&N/Nook yourself, report the particular Nook lost, and request that they de-regsiter it.

https://help.barnesandnoble.com/app/nook_support/list/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ3MTQ0NjQ1MC9zaWQvQWdISi1pWW0=

has three links at the lower left of the page, that provide either Chat, or Email, or Phone links to Barnes And Noble, for you to contact.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.