Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I am unable to connect my kindle paper to my wifi network

Customer Question

I am unable to connect my kindle paper white to my wifi network although my cell is connected
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Gloria,

What is the error message that you are receiving on your Kindle?

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You did not give me an answer, you asked a question which I am unable to answer. Please do not start my free trial and cancel all charges. I'm sorry our contact was unsuccessful. Also, when I submitted my information for the $28 I was shocked to find that I would then automatically be chargedYou did not answer my question, you asked me a question which I am unable to answer. Please cancel any charges.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Gloria,

I am submitting a refund request for you.