Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician

My games have license expired and need to renew. I cannot do

Customer Question

my games have license expired and need to renew. I cannot do this because it tells me my kindle is not connected to open network. I had to get a new wifi modem and they put in the new pw and it worked until the license expired message. Please help. I am house bound and this kindle is my life saver.
Thank you,
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you able to access your kindle?

From the Home screen, press the Menu button. Select Settings, and then select view next to Wi-Fi Settings. In the list of detected networks, do you see your network listed or any networks?. If your Wi-Fi network and router support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), your Kindle will detect it.