- From Home, tap Apps, and then tap Kindle FreeTime.
- From the Parent Settings screen of Kindle FreeTime, tap on Manage Content & Subscription.
- Enter your parental controls password, and then tap OK.
- Under Manage Subscription Content, tap Unsubscribe from Kindle FreeTime Unlimited.
- If that does not work, sign in your Amazon account at the Amazon website below:
, then there, click on Your Devices option near the top
, then click on your kindle device there
, then click on option Deregister below it and confirm,
, then check on the kindle, and register / sign in your Amazon account on the kindle.
- If that does still does not work, please try:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings.
- Tap Device Options, and then tap Reset to Factory Defaults.
- Tap Reset to confirm.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,