Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I have a 5year old kindle and I think I missed the 2016

Customer Question

I have a 5year old kindle and I think I missed the 2016 update. I am having trouble as wifi will not connect and I cannot purchase in the store. Everything else works. Is this the problem and if so how do I correct so I can purchase again.
Robynne
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 3 months ago.

Please press/slide and hold the power switch on the kindle for one minute, or until the screen flickers. Then wait a few minutes for the kindle to turn back on, and test. If that does not work, please recharge the kindle for about 5 minutes, and while it is charging, press/slide and hold the power switch on the kindle for about one minute again, or until the screen flickers, and test.

let me know the results

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Has everything worked out please?