GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I'm not able to buy books for my kindle fire online.

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Wanda! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. I will do my best to help you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

KINDLE BOOKS NOT ON KINDLE/Purchased Books not on ereader

Please login to your account at Amazon.com. Select YOUR ACCOUNT. From the drop down menu that appears, please select MANAGE YOUR DEVICES AND CONTENT. On the page that appears next, you will see a CONTENT Tab and a DEVICES Tab. On the CONTENT tab you will see all of your Kindle book purchases. You can sort them by title, author or purchase date. Please locate the book that you want to download to your Kindle, select it by checking it and then click on the ACTIONS column. Choose deliver as the action. Select your device from the Device list. If you have more than one Kindle, make sure that you choose the Kindle that you are actively using. Don't select the Kindle Cloud reader unless you have downloaded the Kindle Cloud Reader APP to a computer or device other than your Kindle and wish to read it there.

If you still have issues after following these steps, you may be nearing full capacity on your Kindle, and may need to delete a few of the books that you have already read. The books that you delete from your Kindle will continue to be available at the Amazon website under My CONTENT if you should wish to download them again at some point in the future.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I believe I need to change my method of payment to another credit card. I cancelled one credit card
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for that information. I will be happy to walk you through doing this. Please login to your Amazon account at www.amazon.com using the email address associated with your Kindle. Once there, please click on YOUR ACCOUNT and select Your account form the menu. Scroll down to Amazon Wallet and click on Manage Payment Options to make the necessary changes. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Did that work for you? I hope so. I'm really sorry but I will be away for a couple of hours, so please forgive me if I don't respond immediately. I will check on you as soon as I return. Thank you for your patience!