Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

I don't know how to make my kobo connect with my computer,

Customer Question

i don't know how to make my kobo connect with my computer, when i hit sync it just goes to wifi
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: i just got it and this is my first time using it
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just the "how to put pdfs onto kobo using computer" i came here looking for more
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no that's all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

First off, you will need to download and install the Kobo software on your computer.

You can purchase and sync books with the following application Kobo Desktop:

If you need to reset your actual password, you can do so at the following page:

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: