Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I just bought Stone Cold for kindle for pc, can't find it

Customer Question

I just bought Stone Cold for kindle for pc, can't find it inmy library, tried to purchase again, got a message I already bought it. Where is it?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: I have a Dell tower (desk top), don't know model number, use Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have cloce library several times and re-opened, book does not appaear. wen I bought it I saw a message about Kindl cloud. Would it be in the cloudI also saw an aoption for PC 8
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

If the Kindle for PC app did not receive a book, manually sync your Windows computer.

1. From Kindle for PC, click Tools.
  2. Click Sync and Check for New Items.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.