Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers

I have several quotations in a manuscript that I am

Customer Question

I have several quotations in a manuscript that I am preparing for Kindle. To this point I have only added quotation marks. I am working in Word. How do I handle the footnotes?
And should I prepare a bibliography for inclusion in my book?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there Brent and welcome

Footnotes won't work in ebooks, instead you need to insert italic statements in parentheses immediately after relevant sentences.

In regards ***** ***** bibliography, there is no requirement from Amazon on this as they shed all liability for sources (this onus is on you).

But I do advise if you are using sources from other areas it is best to include this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.