Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Nook, kindle & ipad expert

I have changed my Credit Card Number and have changed the

Customer Question

I have changed my Credit Card Number and have changed the details on the Amazon page for same.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I have been doing this today, but I do not seem to get confirmation that everything is OK
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to send an email to Amazon and was advised that there was no matches found at that address.
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I want to know whether I can look at some books and order them to my Kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Amazon does not confirm when payment methods are updated, it either is or isn't at that point, but you can go back into the payment page within your amazon account from the computer, and if the new payment method shows there, you are all set. If not you can attempt to update again. Be sure you are updating the amazon one click (default card) settings for your kindle as well, from the kindle "digital devices and settings" page.

You can also try to make a purchase on the kindle, and you would get an error message if it was not successful.

If you get stuck, let me know.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.