Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Been trying connect my kindle to WiFi with no success. Was

Customer Question

been trying connect my kindle to WiFi with no success. Was connected but now when I try to download books advised not connected.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It's been about 2 weeks now. This is the first time that I've had free time to get to anyone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not very computer smart so not sure. I have the same WiFi showing on my kindle as I use on my home computer but advises me incorrect password ***** try again
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have my home computer WiFi to choose from and another but not sure of that password ***** how to obtain. Had them on desk but grandchildren where here and now unable to locate.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,