Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

A while back, I was visiting what I supposed to be a

Customer Question

A while back, I was visiting what I supposed to be a legitimate porn site on my kindle fire. I received notice that I was being watched by the police for watching kiddie porn. Needless to say I was scared, probably because I was new to the site. Because it was your site, I didn't imagine I could be breaking any laws. can anyone help help me by answering some questions?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

In short, you are safe. That website message was just an attempt to scam you. You didn't break any laws and you are not in danger. More often than not, these scammers will attempt to scare you into paying them some amount of money. In short, you are safe. You can just close the website and be good to go.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For Jason Jones Only!"

My Profile page: