I'm sorry about the issue. Please try each of the followings until it works.
1. Press and hold the Power on / off button on the Kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.
2. Go to Settings > Manage All Applications > All > Fire Launcher > Force Stop & Clear Data > OK, then check.
3. Settings > Applications > Manage All Applications -> Appstore -> Clear Data and confirm, then check.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
I'm sorry. You can swipe down from the top of the screen in order to go to menu / settings, and continue with my steps above. If that does not work, please try the next step(s) below:
4. Press and hold the Power on / off button on the Kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on
, then go to Wi-Fi / Wireless option and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name, and check.
5. Go to Apps, then Device.
6. If all fails, please try the following:
How is it going? Do you still need help with this issue?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,