Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician

I have a new Kindle paperwhite reader. This is my 3rd Kindle

Customer Question

I have a new Kindle paperwhite reader. This is my 3rd Kindle - the first one when Kindle first came out. The second one when the Paperwhite first came out. I am an avid reader and I loved my Paperwhite reader. It died and I took it to a repair shop - they advised me to get a new one. I am an Amazon Prime Member so I ordered one from Amazon and received it the next day. I was thrilled. It is very different from my other one. I cannot find my existing library of books that were on my first paperwhite. I would like a simple list of the books in my library. HELP....I love to read and I have read two books in a series and am ready to read tee 3rd but I cannot find my library.
Thank you,
Sandra *****
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi Sandra,

Did you register your new Kindle to the same Amazon account as the other ones?