Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

How do I change credit card payment information. I moved and

Customer Question

How do I change credit card payment information. I moved and got new wifi setup and now I can't download books. I got a "Default 1-click payment setting" message and the info is wrong.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below:

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance once you see my reply.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Do you need further help with this?