Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I have a Kindle PaperWhite It will come on and let me swipe

Customer Question

I have a Kindle PaperWhite It will come on and let me swipe the first page then shows me only a white page and will not let me go to the top and find icon to go to home
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.
In your case, you will be best off by resetting the Kindle Paperwhite to it's factory default, which will erase everything on the Kindle, including the problem. After it is reset, simply configure it the same way you did when you first purchased it.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset the Kindle:

- Tap Menu→Settings.

- Tap Menu→Reset Device.

- When you see the warning, tap Yes.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com