info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert

I would like to know why my kindle is not charging. I have

Customer Question

good morning , I would like to know why my kindle is not charging . I have had this kindle fire for a while. I had on charger for two days still not charging. I really enjoy my kindle fire :-(
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: for about two days. I just received a new charger and I was excited. now this happened.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: only holding down button for 30 sec
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no that will be all
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  info tech replied 2 months ago.

Please reset the kindle by holding down the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you , the rating bar of stars is usually at the top of the page thanks again

Do you need anymore help with this please?