Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I am 96 and I am having troubles getting the book to come on

Customer Question

I am 96 and I am having troubles getting the book to come on line that I want to read
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi!

If you have a leathercase on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.