GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I have a Kobo Glo and the screen is blank..... a day, I've

Customer Question

I have a Kobo Glo and the screen is blank.....
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a day
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried plugging into my PC and I've tried to put the paper clip in to reset but stll nothing
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: ummhhh you still there?
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Not sure....I've only had it for approx 6 months
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you.Let's try sliding the power button to the right (or pressing the power button) and hold it for 10 seconds. Your eReader should turn off. Let me know what happens when it turns back on.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Please give this a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem., would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't work, there are several other things that we can do to troubleshoot.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like my $38 refunded to my account. It was not made clear that I would be charged more than the initial $5! So in other4 words it cost me $33 to be told how to turn off and turn on a ereader? Seriously?!!! this is a scam and a rip off. I will take no further action if the $33.00 is refunded to my account.