Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician

Have amazon prime fire stick since Christmas. Was watching

Customer Question

Have amazon prime fire stick since Christmas. Was watching movies tonight and went to watch another one and accidently clicked on hula but did not download. Now I cannot get anything on firestick including home
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Try these steps please,

Restarting your device can resolve many issues—just disconnect the power cord (from the back of the device or from the power outlet), and then plug it back in. You can also use your remote to restart your device. Press and hold the Select and Play/Pause buttons at the same time, for about five seconds. Or, open Settings >System > Restart from the main menu.

Nrxt Make sure your Amazon Fire TV device is connected to the Internet. An Internet connection is required to buy, stream, and sync your content. To check your connection, select Settings> System > Wi-Fi from the main menu.

• Next Verify your account

Make sure your Amazon Fire TV device is registered to your preferred Amazon account.

To verify your registration settings, go to theHome screen and select Settings >My Account.