Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I am 82 years old. My family bought me a kindle a few years

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** I am 82 years old. My family bought me a kindle a few years back and due to afew problems I eventually got to a 3rd Kidle whish was fine but then my Macular Degeneration deterioated and I was unable to read my Kindle.Last year they bought me Ipad and it was OK until something happened and I lost all my books; Amazon said my Paaword had changed and there was nothing they could do. I have been buying Audible Books and my daughter said they were going to Kindle but I cannot find them and I also cannot find my 3rd Kindle
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: The last few days.Could you help ne sort ths out please Margaret
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to get in touch with Amazon or to find an Ausralian Phone Number but couidnt find one
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 5 years
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How do I find my 3rd Kindle and how do I transfer my books to my Ipad
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

You can reset your password. I am not sure why Amazon would tell you that.

Click here: https://www.amazon.com/ap/forgotpassword?

Enter your email address on file with Amazon and follow the prompts. After you reset your password, you can use the new password ***** sign into your Amazon account and your books will appear.

Alternatively, you can call 1800 064 122

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.