info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert
18621325

Set kindle up then charged it charged then light started to

Customer Question

set kindle up then charged it charged for awhile then ***** *****ght started to flash then kindle would not turn on then today it turned on & it froze on the home page & it wont turn off
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: its a e reader not a tv
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: have tried holding the on off button down for 30 sec when it has been plugged in to power as previously told
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not at this stage thanks
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  info tech replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I see you have carried the below out to some degree however please try again using the method below, if you still have trouble let me know the identity of the kindle ie kindle fire\paperwhite etc and the age>>>

Please reset the kindle by holding down the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time) ignore any messages the kindle may display, then release your finger the kindle should reboot and re-load the operating system, you may have to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets.

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Regards

Anthony

Do you need any more help with this please?

Anthony