Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I have a Kindle Paperwhite. I want to purchase several

Customer Question

I have a Kindle Paperwhite. I want to purchase several Kindle books, but I must eject the Kindle from my computer first. I cannot find my Kindle drive in my computer. Help me please, if you can. Maureen
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Not very long. I have recently purchased Kindle book a month or so ago.....I am sorry my typing is so slow....My doctor put me on pain medication & it REALLY makes me dizzy, clumsy, and sedated! Yuk, I hate medicine with adverse side effect! Can you help me, Pearl? I am lost! Maureen
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have gone into my computers Control Panel, pulled up programs & Kindle was not on the list. What do I do, please. Maureen
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I have typed in all the needed information to Pearl. We were connecte. What happened? Maureen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the eReader Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the tiny USB cable icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the Eject option.

- If needed, you may have to click on the tiny arrow icon at bottom right of the computer's screen first, then click on the tiny USB cable icon at the bottom right of the computer's screen, then click on the Eject option.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,