GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds

I have a kindle in my name Karina Westerman, the credit card

Customer Question

i have a kindle in my name Karina Westerman
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: the credit card I am using for payment is my husbands.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Which expired in April.
JA: The eReader expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I want to give the new card details so I can order again.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the eReader Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Karina It would be my pleasure to help you with this. You will need to login to your Amazon account at Once you are logged in, please click on "YOUR ACCOUNT" and select YOUR ACCOUNT from the drop down menu that appears.

Next scroll down to the AMAZON WALLET section and click on ADD A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. Enter your information, then click next and SAVE.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it!. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!