Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

My storage shows 240Mb free. 100%. I get a prompt that says

Customer Question

My storage shows 240Mb free. 100%. I get a prompt that says my memory may be full and to archive. My attempts to archive don't work. Still get 'unable to download. We are having trouble downloading, etc. any suggestions. There are 626 books in my library.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Nancy. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask please what type of ereader you have? Is this is a Nook or a Kindle?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

I realize that 240Mb may sound like a lot of memory but it actually isn't. You definitely need to remove some of the books that you have read from your device. You can archive them in your account on either Barnes and Noble or Amazon, depending on which device you have. Once you've let me know whether it is a Kindle or a Nook, I can provide you with step by step instructions for doing this.