Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

When I t confirm ,I get a drop down Oops something went

Customer Question

When I hit confirm ,I get a drop down Oops something went wrong please try again later.
Have done so several times with same result
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Sherril and welcome

Can you tell me please which internet browser you are using please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,