Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

Update my credit card info.

Customer Question

update my credit card info.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below:

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.