Cris
Cris, Technician
Experience:  A technician which covers all grounds including E-Readers.
10156100

My kindle paperwhite is frozen on USB drive mode. it was

Customer Question

my kindle paperwhite is frozen on USB drive mode. it was niver connected to a computer i always use the electic socket then put in the the port on the bottom. how can i get it back?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for contacting JustAnswer. I am Cris and will my very best to assist you with your question!

It appears your Kindle software is glitched. Try performing a power reset by holding the power button/switch for 20 seconds. Your device will shut off then turn back on allow up to 1 minutes for the software to load up.

Please let me know the outcome reply back to me with ANY further questions. BEFORE selecting a negative rating, I will answer your follow-ups!

Expert:  Cris replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I wanted to follow up with you and see if my solution helped resolve your issue?

Let me know when you have a moment. Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.