Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I am unable to get email on my kindle. I used to get it, but

Customer Question

I am unable to get email on my kindle. I used to get it, but somehow it stopped. Everything I try does not work. Please help!
Stuart Milne
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi!

If you have a leathercase on your Kindle; Please remove it before performing the steps below.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30seconds until the Kindle restarts

If that does notwork, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.