GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

I mistakenly ordered UNLIMITED ACCESS in an autio form. i

Customer Question

I mistakenly ordered UNLIMITED ACCESS in an autio form. i want the Kindle book.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there Elizabeth. This has happened to us all at some point. Luckily, it's easy to fix it. Just log into your Amazon account and click on "YOUR ACCOUNT". Nect click on Manage Your Content and Devices. From Your Content, select the Actions button next to the title you want to return, and then select Return for Refund.On the On the pop-up window, select Return for Refund again. If for any reason, this doesn't work for you can contact Customer Service at Amazon and explain to them what happened and they will issue a refund.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us/

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!