Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert

I cannot get my nook to stay connected to the wifi

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Do you get any error messages?

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.
  1. From the web browser on your device, visit the Kindle Store website:
  2. Sign in to the Kindle Store with the same Amazon account you used when you registered the Kindle reading app.
  3. Browse for Kindle titles you want to read:
  4. Make your purchase.
  5. Click Read now to open the book in your Kindle app.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry about the previous reply. Their help will not help you since you are not trying to read a Kindle app on your tablet.

Please answer my question from before -- Do you get any error messages?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.