Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I have books in the cloud on my iPhone and iPad that are not

Customer Question

I have books in the cloud on my iPhone and iPad that are not in the cloud on my kindle paperwhite
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

Is the Kindle Paperwhite registered to the same Amazon account as the iPhone and iPad?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I thought so but how can I know for sure
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

The easiest way to be sure is to check to see if all of the other books are there that would be on all 3 devices. Basically, are only a couple of books missing or all of the missing?

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
They're all missing
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

It sounds like the Kindle Paperwhite is not registered to the same Amazon account.

1. From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap Registration.
  3. If an account is there, you will need to deregister it.
  4. After you deregister it, you will need to register the Amazon account that has all of the books.
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.