Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

Ordered book and it downloaded in archives in italics. I

Customer Question

Ordered book and it downloaded in archives in italics. I can't get the book in home so I can read it.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch on your kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on

, next, go to menu / settings on the kindle, then go to the Wi-Fi / wireless option and make sure it is connected to your wireless network name, and check.

- If that does not work, please let me know the model of your kindle, and if you are stuck at any step above, or if there is any error or message.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

- If that does not work, please click on the Amazon website below (on a computer or tablet or smartphone):

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

, then there, sign in your Amazon account if prompted. Then you should see all your book(s) there. Then there, click on the Action button / option of the book you want, then click on the option Deliver, then select your Kindle device, then click on Deliver and check.

- Also, are you able to read your books at the website below (on a computer or tablet or smartphone)?

https://read.amazon.com

- If that still does not work, please let me know the model of your kindle, and if you are stuck at any step above, or if there is any error or message.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Now it says archives o. The book is not listed. Kindle model D00901. We tried the other step and it did not work. It did download on computer

I'm sorry. Are you able to go to the option Wi-Fi / Wireless on the kindle menu / settings?

1. From the Home screen on the kindle, press the Menu button.
  2. Select Settings
  3. And then select view next to Wi-Fi Settings.
  4. Then are you able to connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name? Is there any error or message?

Did you do the following on the computer:

- Click on the Amazon website below

https://www.amazon.com/manageyourkindle

- Also, does your computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or is it a mac computer?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Nothing has worked. If possible just cancel your offer on support help I am going to purchase a new kindle. Thanks.

I'm sorry. I can continue to help you. We guarantee our service, so don't worry.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your kindle directly through your computer for you?

Does your computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or is it a mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is late here I don't have time tonight, please just cancel the tech service, my husband said he would buy me a new kindle. Thanks

I'm sorry. If you'd like to, we can continue tomorrow, so I can fix your Kindle, and so that you don't have to buy a new kindle. Otherwise, I will cancel this for you. Thank you,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just cancel please! Thanks

You're welcome. We are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with this issue later on or with anything else in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks

No problem.