I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on / off button / switch on your kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on
, next, go to menu / settings on the kindle, then go to the Wi-Fi / wireless option and make sure it is connected to your wireless network name, and check.
- If that does not work, please let me know the model of your kindle, and if you are stuck at any step above, or if there is any error or message.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
- If that does not work, please click on the Amazon website below (on a computer or tablet or smartphone):
, then there, sign in your Amazon account if prompted. Then you should see all your book(s) there. Then there, click on the Action button / option of the book you want, then click on the option Deliver, then select your Kindle device, then click on Deliver and check.
- Also, are you able to read your books at the website below (on a computer or tablet or smartphone)?
- If that still does not work, please let me know the model of your kindle, and if you are stuck at any step above, or if there is any error or message.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
I'm sorry. Are you able to go to the option Wi-Fi / Wireless on the kindle menu / settings?
Did you do the following on the computer:
- Click on the Amazon website below
- Also, does your computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or is it a mac computer?
I'm sorry. I can continue to help you. We guarantee our service, so don't worry.
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your kindle directly through your computer for you?
Does your computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or is it a mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
I'm sorry. If you'd like to, we can continue tomorrow, so I can fix your Kindle, and so that you don't have to buy a new kindle. Otherwise, I will cancel this for you. Thank you,
You're welcome. We are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with this issue later on or with anything else in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,