Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers
32989067

On 16 April and 26 April my Credit Card has been charged

Customer Question

On 16 April and 26 April my Credit Card has been charged for 2 books. I went away late April and when I tried to open them they had not been downloaded to my Kobo ereader. I assumed I had not properly ordered them and they had not come through. My Credit Card has been charge on 16 April $9.99 and 26 April $4.99. Unfortunately I'm not sure which ones I ordered. I think perhaps "The Winter Sea", "The Itailian Girl" or "Burial Rites".I have not received the books. HELP.
Kind regards
Pamela Barker
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Nook and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Nook and access the books.

Let me know the results please

Thank you