Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician
62741268

I have three or four books out by SBPRA, etc, ( I also have

Customer Question

I have three or four books out by SBPRA, etc, ( I also have books out on createspace) Is it possible to get them all on kindle?
Ben *************
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 6 months ago.

Follow these steps please>Getting Started - How to Publish

After completing your account setup and preparing your book file, follow these steps to publish your polished, formatted manuscript:

1. Log in to your account and go to your Bookshelf.
  2. Review the New Title Checklist for things you'll need, then click Create new title.
  3. Complete the fields in Step 1 (Your Book) and Step 2 (Rights & Pricing), including:
  4. When you've entered your required information, select the check box to confirm you have all rights necessary to publish your book, then click "Save and Publish."

It can take up to 72 hours for your book to be available for purchase in the Kindle Store. If you already have a print edition of the same book title on Amazon, and the contributors match with your Kindle edition, we'll automatically link your books.

If you change your book details later on (cover image, author name, etc.), it will take about 48 hours for your changes to display on your book's detail page. Changes are progressive and other parts of the detail page, such as customer reviews, may take longer to update.

Download the Building Your Book for Kindle guide to see step-by-step instructions for creating a professional digital file of your book.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007URVZJ6

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is of no help to me. Sorry Randy, but please cancel my membership to this program.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is covered. I don't need to add more info. This has been confusing enough.
Thanks anyway. Ben Zeller***@******.***

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!