Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I turned my kindle off and held the button seconds. The

Customer Question

I turned my kindle off and held the button for 35 seconds. The screen went bland and then it reloaded. On the screen were the lists of books that I have ordered over the last several years. But i still can't change my credit card number.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems.

The issue is- you cannot change your CC info directly on the Kindle. This is done for security.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below:

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?