Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.

I have an older kindle cloud. It is outdated and I have 2

Customer Question

I have an older kindle cloud. It is outdated and I have 2 ebooks in there, but I can't access them: Sanat Kumara, and Consciousness; Adaus and St. germain. Please star me up with them in my new PC (HP) KINDLE CLOUD.....
Penelope Wolfe (*****@******.***) or under (*****@******.***)
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Are you using the desktop software to access your books or are you trying to view them on a Kindle?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I received you text but can't obtain it on my system. I have windows 10 and can not use ebooks that are on your system. So I would prefer to receive them by mail. Can you ablige??? Consciousness by Adamus and St. Germain? Cancel my ebooks and use the money I sent to mail this to me??? Do I have to be premier member only? Please let me know so I can order books that were erased from my Kindle Dloud??? Email your response. Don't phone me. (*****@******.***)
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I only have a tablet by APPLE and it has no browser hook-up. Too complicated for me to use. So I hve no working kindle since you asked. Mail will work better for me.
Penelope Wolfe
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Penelope,

Unfortunately, you can't receive the books via email. You can use the Kindle app on your iPad.

Are you having issues with the app on your iPad?

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi Penelope,

I see you have opted out of continuing with the previous expert.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question. Do you still need assistance?