Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

My Kindle will not come on and it gives me a message that it

Customer Question

My Kindle will not come on and it gives me a message that it needs repair. This just happened without warning when I tried to turn it on.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

Which Kindle model do you have?

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know what model I have and asking another question is not an answer. If I had realized what kind of service this is I would not have contacted you. Now you want a phone call for an additional $20. Smells like a scam to me. I will not ne using your service. I'm taking it to the Gerk Squad as they are reputable.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.