Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.

I need to erase passwords on nook

Customer Question

I need to erase passwords on nook
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Which passwords do you need to erase on the Nook?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
IF you wish to erase all passwords and evertying on it, you may follow my instructions below to reset it. Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Nook:- Turn the Nook off (press the power button for 5 seconds)- Hold down the Home key (The Nook 'n' logo below the screen) while at the same time pressing the power button. Hold both down for 30 seconds.- Once you finally see a screen that says "Factory Reset", let go of the buttons.- Press the Home key- Press the Home key again- Now it will clear and allow you to start off fresh without a password.