Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Technician

I've received the kindle book gift and accepted and logged

Customer Question

I've received the kindle book gift and accepted and logged off without saving or reading it. Now I looged in to read I couldn't find it
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Randy Boman replied 5 months ago.

If you tapped the download while on your Kindle it may be in the library.

Kindle Fire libraries are where you access downloaded content, as well as content stored by Amazon in the Cloud. Libraries (with the exception of the Docs library) also offer a Store button that you can tap to go online to browse and buy more content.

Tap any library button to open a library of downloaded and archived conten, Books,

When you go to a library and tap the Cloud button, content that’s not currently downloaded sports a little downloading arrow in the bottom-right corner. You can re-download that content by tapping the item at any time.

You can also go back to the email that the gift book was sent in and redownload.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!

Expert:  Randy Boman replied 4 months ago.

Did that work for you?