Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid repairer and trouble shooter of E-Readers

Recently about 4 pages of different dictionaries appeared on

Customer Question

Recently about 4 pages of different dictionaries appeared on my kindle I am unable to remove them and gain the other books purchased are you able to help me
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and tell me if you can now access the books. Let me know the results please Thank you