Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert

I got my new fire 10 and fire HD10 keyboard case a will

Customer Question

I got my new fire 10 and fire HD10 keyboard case a will back. The fire 10 itself seams to work OK. I can not get the keyboard case to work with it. I follow the instructions and it shows the keyboard is paired on the Bluetooth page. I select setting again and then select Keyboard & Language. the instructions at this point to select the keyboard under Physical Keyboard. I do not see a Physical keyboard selection. I have been trying to get this to work for a long time now. Please help.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi! There are two things that could be happening: 1 - The keyboard case is having a failure and needs to be replaced. 2 - The keyboard case is not inserted properly. Reading your description, it is more than likely that the issue is #1. I would suggest that you contact Amazon to get a replacement keyboard and if it works properly then the issue was with the keyboard case. If the replacement keyboard case does not work then the issue is with the Kindle Fire and may require a factory reset. If the issue is not fixed with a replacement keyboard, please reply back here and we can perform some additional steps.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.