Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

I have not used my kindle and need help want to buy a book?

Customer Question

I have not used my kindle for awhile and need help want to buy a book?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What exactly is the Kindle doing- or not doing? How long has it been since you've used it? Please postback with details so we can continue.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am putting in the correct time zone and WIFi and it keeps telling me it is wront
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
The problem you're having is often due to the software in the Kindle locking up and it needing to be rebooted. To do this, simply press and hold the power button on the Kindle for 40 FULL seconds, then release and wait a full minute for it to reboot (do no press anything else within that minute). If this does not cure the issue, try that reset up to THREE TIMES and wait the full minute to see if it reboots. Let me know what happens please.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Are you still having the same problem?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle? Please check at the back of your kindle.Are you looking for your Wi-Fi / wireless password?What's the brand / model of your internet modem / router device? Do you see any password ***** key / passphrase / WPA / WEP at the back / bottom of your modem / router device (it is case-sensitive)?Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,