GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds

I purchased a Kindle Oasis on Order(###) ###-####7915402 and

Customer Question

I purchased a Kindle Oasis on Order(###) ###-####7915402 and found I needed help to use it. So I ordered two help books on Order D01-1586451-0605432. Amazon sent them to my Kindle Oasis which I need help understanding. Stalemate!! Can you send me hard copies of the two books. I would really like to understand how to use the Oasis as we live in Retirement Community with a good e-book library.
The Amazon account is in my wife's name--Marilyn Wetzel.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers., and I too love my Kindle and the ebooks available from my local library. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
If you have a computer available to you, you can download the free Kindle Reading App and install it and view the book s on your computer to help you get started with your Oasis. I can provide a link and detailed instructions, or, if you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to install the reader, sign you in and download your book for you while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, I will walk you through the process step by step here.If you would prefer to wait for the physical books to be shipped, you will need to call 1(###) ###-#### ***** does not normally issue refunds for electronic media, but I feel confident that in your case they will do so, as it is truly is a catch 22, or rather a stalemate as you put it. Simply explain the situation to them, and ask them to issue a refund for the ebooks, charge you for the physical copies, and to ship them as quickly as possible.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Here is the link to the Kindle Reading App. Kindle app is available for most major smartphones, tablets and computers.Please let me know how this works out for you. If you need help installing the app or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!