Viet - E-reader Tech
Viet - E-reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-readers.
30037186

Can't register my new kindle fire

Customer Question

Can't register my new kindle fire
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-reader Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you try to register your new kindle fire? Is there any error or message?What have you tried? Was there any error or message?Do you also have a windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It, Sayes to connect the it goes to the screen with my wifi address. Then under wi fi address it keeps switching from saved to authenticating but nothing happens. I have Windows do.
Does it give you the option called Forget?Did it ask for the wi-fi password? Do you know how to check / confirm your wi-fi / wireless password ***** key?What is the brand / model of your Internet modem/router device?Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have wireless computer and iPad
What is the brand / model of your Internet modem/router device? The internet modem / router device was usually given to you previously from your internet service provider.Does your computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Actiontec.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It does say forget under my wi fi network.
Do you see any password ***** key at the back / bottom of your Actiontec device?What's the model of your Actiontec device?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Key
FFE25AD9FFE13FAAF88212EE1C or FFE25AD9FFE13FAAF8B212EE1C
Thank you. Please try this first: Under your wi-fi network name, please tap on the option Forget., then tap on your network name again, then when it asks for password ***** key, make sure to enter the exact key at the back / bottom of your Actiontec device. It is case-sensitive. And please watch out carefully for letters and numbers. For example, the letter B and number 8 look similar.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Did that and it is doing the same things
I'm sorry. Maybe you or someone changed your wi-fi / wireless password ***** We can check the wi-fi password ***** your computer.Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
You can click on Start, then click on Control Panel, then open System (or open System and security / System) in order to check your Windows version.- Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can check on your wi-fi / wireless password ***** through your computer for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We have Windows Xp and yes you can connect to us.
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3f2efa7f-c06f-42cb-8939-21fa7f05bbc1&Type=Java, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Is it installing Java? And/or is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
How is it going?Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Actiontec for the model of it, such as MI424WR?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
www.java.com1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/hhlu2rh2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Can you please check at the back / bottom of your Actiontec for the model of it, such as MI424WR?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,