Josh, Technician
Experience:  E-reader expert
50836188

I need help in a bad way . Sombody has hacked my iPhone 6s

Customer Question

i need help in a bad way . Sombody has hacked my iPhone 6s pluse. Nobody will believe me and im 1600 miles from everyone everything i know. And i try to explain and my girlfriend i moved her to be with tried to have me commited in a nut ward. I swear to god i see stuff in front of my face maybe just a fraction of a second but i know what i see . Am I crazy or could this really be happening to me . i just want it to go away I can't take this anymore.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, What exactly do you see on your phone for a split second?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.